Did you know that you can access a range of services via your computer or mobile? GP online services are available at surgeries across City and Hackney to help you better manage your health
What GP online services will do for you
Once you have signed up to GP online services, you will be able to:
- Book or cancel appointments online with a GP or nurse
- Renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- View parts of your GP health record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
How can I start using GP online services?
If you’d like to sign up to GP online services, please follow the below steps:
- Tell your GP practice that you would like to start using their online services
- A member of the practice will then ask you to fill in a short registration form
- You will have to provide photo ID and proof of address - if you do not have any ID then either a member of staff will have to confirm your identity or you may have to answer questions about personal information in your GP record
- Once you have signed up, you will receive a letter with your unique username and password and a link to where you can log in
Click here for more information about GP online services click here.