Register for the People as Partners: Co-production Conference on 6 July to help create co-production principles for Hackney and the City of London and ensure local health and care services are designed in partnership with local residents.
Co-production is when people who use services work together in equal partnership with organisations to design better services. Participants at this Healthwatch Hackney event will hear about examples of effective co-production, discuss how co-production can work in our area, and influence how local services are designed and reshaped.
Date: 6 July 2017, 12-5pm
Location: Redmond Community Centre, Kayani Avenue, Woodberry Down, N4 2HF
- Keynote speakers: Pete Fleischmann (Head of Co-production at the Social Care Institute for Excellence), Elspeth Williams (local resident and advocate for visually impaired), Simon Galczynski (Director of Adult Services, Hackney Council).
- Local residents sharing their experiences of co-production.
- Case studies of co-production from Hackney, the City and beyond.
The City and Hackney Health and Social Care Transformation Board has committed to co-production. This is your opportunity to work with them to reshape local services so they are designed around residents and achieve better health and wellbeing outcomes for all.
- The Transformation Board is made-up of senior decision makers from City and Hackney Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), Hackney Council, Homerton Hospital, City of London Corporation, East London Foundation Trust and Healthwatch Hackney. They are looking at how they can design better services for residents by working togethe rand integrating health, social care and public health locally.
- This local conference takes place in Co-production Week 2017: “Nothing about us without us” (3-7 July 2017) organised by the Social Care Institute for Excellence.
- Register here or call 020 7923 8358. If you have any questions or examples of co-production to share please email firstname.lastname@example.org