Long Term Conditions
What is a Long Term Condition?
What do we cover?
List of Long Term Conditions covered by the board
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Sickle cell disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neurone Disease, other neurological conditions
- Learning Disabilities
- Terms of Reference – These provide information relating to the responsibilities and activities of the Programme Boards
- Meeting papers – these will usually be minutes and actions from the meetings
- Conflicts of Interest Register – This is a summary of the declaration forms completed by members and those attending the meeting. Last updated 26/03/2015
- Awarded Contracts including the relevant Code of Conduct and Service Specification – Where we have awarded a contract, we complete a code of conduct form describing how we have managed conflicts and we also include the specification which describes what we want the service to deliver.