To mark National Mental Health Awareness Week, Richmond Road Medical Centre are running an event on Thursday 11th May 2017. The event will run between 4-8pm and will be hosted at the practice (136 Richmond Road, Hackney, E8 3HN).
The event has been organized as an exhibition to highlight the array of services available to the residents of City & Hackney with mental health issues.
There will be representation from the following organisations:
- East London Foundation Trust
- City & Hackney Community Mental Health Team
- Therapeutic Community and Outreach Services
- CAMHS Alliance
- Dementia Alliance
- Cares Support
- Hackney Public Health
- Healthwatch Hackney
- Hackney CVS
- Five to Thrive
- Primary Care Psychology Services
- Tavistock and Portman
- Hackney Recovery Services
- Smoking Cessation Services
- St Joseph’s Hospice
- City & Hackney CCG
- City & Hackney GP Confederation and many more.
There will also be representation from Local Council.
The event will provide you with a unique opportunity to learn about the services available within our borough and meet those who provide them.
For more information please read this flyer or email firstname.lastname@example.org