City and Hackney's unplanned care workstream would like to hear your experiences and views to help design local urgent care services
- Have you been to A&E?
- Have you used GP out of hours service, Primary Urgent Care Centre (PUCC) or NHS 111 ?
- Where would you go if you had a health emergency in the night?
- What do you need from an urgent care or out of hours service
We are keen to hear from City and Hackney residents from the following:
- Residents who are 50+
- Black and ethnic minority groups including migrants and refugees
- Parents of young children including disabled children
- People with chronic illness
- People in work
Thursday 3 May 2018, 6pm-8pm
The Adiaha Antigha Centre, 24-30 Dalston Lane, E8 3AZ
Food and refreshments will be provided. Please arrive at 5.45 pm to allow time for registration.
Please book your free ticket on Eventbrite.