NHS City and Hackney CCG works with partners to promote the safety and well-being of vulnerable adults who may be at risk of being abused, neglected or exploited and to safeguard them from harm.
This partnership forms the City and Hackney Safeguarding Adults Partnership Board (CHSAB) and includes:
- Hackney Council
- City of London Corporation
- Metropolitan Police
- Local health trusts
- Voluntary organisations
- Care providers and supported housing providers
The board exists to:
- Protect vulnerable adults from abuse, neglect and significant harm
- Bring about positive outcomes for vulnerable adults who live in Hackney
- Bring about positive outcomes for vulnerable adults outside the borough as a result of placement by Hackney Council, the City of London, NHS City and Hackney or the East London NHS Foundation Trust.
It is also important that members of the public, including people who may be subject to abuse themselves, are aware of how to report concerns.
For more information about safeguarding adults or to raise concerns about an adult who may be being abused, please visit: