The NHS City and Hackney Commissioning Group (CCG) Prospectus is the organisation’s operating plan for 2013-16. The document sets out how the CCG will deliver its key responsibilities and achieve targeted improvement of local health services.
Our prospectus includes details of how we will meet our five key aims to improve the health and wellbeing of local people:
- improve the equality of health care for Hackney and City of London residents
- ensure our health care system is affordable and of high quality and improves patient experienc
- work with our partner commissioners and our Health and Wellbeing Boards to reduce health inequalities and improve outcomes for local people
- develop integrated out of hospital services to mitigate the increasing cost of hospital based unscheduled care
- reduce the early death rates from cardiovascular and respiratory diseases.
It also details how we will deliver:
- fewer emergency admissions
- more community services to reduce our hospital spend
- more community based mental health services
- better control of long term conditions
- increased patient satisfaction as measured by national surveys
- maintained good performance on the rights in the NHS Constitution
- a financially stable health economy.
Page last updated 27 September 2013