CCG Board Committees
The CCG Governing Body has a number of Committees that meet on a regular basis to help with the management of the CCG’s business. These Committees have specific responsibilities and a membership that reflects the experience and knowledge required.
Each Committee has a Terms of Reference (TOR) that explains what the Committee does, regularity of meetings, membership and other useful information.
The CCG prefers to work as transparently as possible and provides as much information and minutes for our public Committees as possible.
CCG Governing Body Committees:
- Audit Committee
- Clinical Executive Committee
- Local GP Provider Contracts Committee (which includes Primary Care)
- Finance and Performance Committee
- Patient and Public involvement Committee
- Prioritisations and Investment Committee
- Remuneration Committee
- Integrated Commissioning Board
- North East London Joint Commissioning Committee
- Safeguarding Group
- Primary Care 'Committee in Common'